Tip 307

Belgian shepherd puppy biting leg against white background

Anti-freeze is highly toxic to pets. Be sure to keep pets out of the garage or storage room where you house it and also ensure they are unable to lick it off driveways or garage floors. In December 2012, manufacturers voluntarily agreed to add a bitter additive to antifreeze, but pet owners should still take precautions. Switch to a brand of antifreeze that contains propylene glycol instead of ethylene glycol, which is believed to be less toxic.

 

Comments are closed.