Tip 307

Facebook
Pinterest
Twitter
LinkedIn

Belgian shepherd puppy biting leg against white background

Anti-freeze is highly toxic to pets. Be sure to keep pets out of the garage or storage room where you house it and also ensure they are unable to lick it off driveways or garage floors. In December 2012, manufacturers voluntarily agreed to add a bitter additive to antifreeze, but pet owners should still take precautions. Switch to a brand of antifreeze that contains propylene glycol instead of ethylene glycol, which is believed to be less toxic.

 

tip of the day

bounceIf you cat and dog has a lot of static in their fur, try using dryer sheets. Run one lightly over your pet’s coat to take out frizz and the friction. Don’t forget to wash your hands afterwards.